Olentangy Rotary Foundation
The Olentangy Rotary Foundation is the charitable arm of the Olentangy Rotary Club. Put simply, it receives and manages the money raised as a club, and it funds virtually all of the many charitable projects and groups the club supports.
The Olentangy Rotary Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) organization, so your cash contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. EIN: 20-1059985 established April 4, 2004.
Major supported programs:
- Olentangy Rotary Student College Scholarships
- Water Cisterns in Santa Rosa de Lima, El Salvador
- We Care Eye Care in El Salvador
- People In Need of Delaware County; Holiday Clearing House and School Supplies
- Interact Program at Liberty High School
- Rotary International PolioPlus Program
- Domestic Violence Shelter of Delaware County Operated by Turning Point
- Ohio Crime Victim Justice Center
- The Children and Families Program Resource Library at the Cancer Support Center
Looking to make a tax deductible contribution to the Olentangy Rotary Foundation
Click the donate button and you will be directed to Square
Click to Download: Foundation Funding Request Form
Members are encouraged to show their support for the Olentangy Rotary Foundation by remembering Important Event Dates such as Birthdays and Anniversaries by making a tax deductible contribution to the Foundation in the amount of the number of years this event represents.
Board Members 2019-20
- Open at-large 6-30-20
- Open at-large 6-30-20
- Suzanne Binau 6-30-20
- Bryan Lane 6-30-21
- Jennifer Carney 6-30-22
- Bob Zerby 6-30-23
- Rebecca Miller 6-30-24
shows term expires date
around the world.
Rotary’s 35,000 clubs carry out sustainable service projects dedicated to six areas of focus to build international relationships,
improve lives and create a better world to support Rotary’s peace efforts and end polio forever.
- Promoting peace
- Fighting disease
- Providing clean water, sanitation,and hygiene
- Saving mothers and children
- Supporting education
- Growing local economies
The Rotary Foundation is organized as a public charity operated exclusively for charitable purposes and governed by a Board of
Trustees. The operations of Rotary International, a member organization, are overseen by its Board of Directors.
Because we make a difference
Copyright © 2020 Rotary Club of Olentangy